11.11.2008

The Big Scam!!!

The thoughts of oil companies, rich families that own the oil companies, world governments, and who else knows shown in the graph below.


I saw the price of unleaded at $5.00/gal early last summer, yesterday I filled up for $2.44 and a colleague said they recently filled up their tank for less than $2 a gallon. Over a year and half the gas prices rose 150%. And within the last 7 months they decreased the same amount. I wonder why our loyal reporters don't call out for answers to this highway robbery and corruption in the gas price debacle? Probably because there would be no truth in their investigations! I have my theories about what happened, but I won't get into the details. The bottom line, is WE GOT RIPPED OFF!!!
Pull your head out!!!

2 comments:

Adrianna said...

Yeah, we're pretty PO'd about that up here too! Now we have to wait for everyone to lower the rest of the prices on food and anything else remotely associated with the high cost of fuel! Stinkin' jerks...

Doug said...

True DAT!!!